Monday, June 9, 2014

My Ramblings

Random Thoughts ... 

Farm Boy and Wild Man riding their Gator

Welcome back! So my friend over at They Call Me Pelley did this and I am following suit to hopefully get used to this blogging endeavor I am trying out. So here goes nothing ... or something ... you decide.

Making: A mess ... of everything it seems.
Cooking: Nothing at the moment ... that is a first in quite some time!
Drinking: Homemade Strawberry Kombucha ... which now reminds me that I still need to make that today 
Reading: How To Control Your Emotions and Siblings Without Rivalry. (Neither are affiliates just really like them so far)
Wanting: For my youngest to go back to sleep so I can have 5 minutes alone ...
Looking: For a new car seat for my oldest since our useless dog decided to tear his old one apart. Maybe that is why you aren't supposed to wash them.
Playing: Country music
Wasting: Time on the computer when I should be cooking or cleaning ... well, got to have a break at some point though. 
Wishing: I had time to ride my horse again.
Enjoying: Nursing Wild Man who just woke up from his nap.
Waiting: Waiting for things to get easier ... I don't think it is going to happen for another 10 or 20 years. Having 2 kids a year a part ... what were we thinking?
Wondering: How to survive with my sanity 
Loving: despite all the difficulties I would not have our boys any other way.
Hoping: I can get a some what of a handle on things so I am able to can this summer.
Marveling: at all of God's beauty around me every time we step outside ... except the chicken poop we smell when it gets hot. Thank goodness the wind blows 75% of the time here. (And that is not God's beauty ... That is nasty commercial chicken)
Needing: In all honesty ... nothing. God has provided for us all that we need.
Smelling: A sweaty Wild Man.
Wearing: Long skirt and a T-shirt ... as Mr Wonderful and the rest of my family call it ... me being Amish ... I just call it modesty.
Noticing: How to find the little moments to really enjoy.
Knowing: That processed food is TERRIBLE for you but still craving it. 
Thinking: Farm Boy REALLY needs to nap but he disagrees and refuses.
Feeling: Lazy for being on the computer ... there is so much clutter in my house from us painting the kitchen and dining room this weekend AND putting cabinets in our laundry room.
Bookmarking: Who even has time for that? I never get to come back to them ...
Opening: A Redd's Strawberry Ale. I've been told I am not such a "stick in the mud" after drinking. All work and no play at this house. Work is our play ;)
Giggling: at life. I never would have believed you if you had of told me I would be a stay at home mom to two boys, completely obsessed with staying away from processed foods and GMOs. 
Farm Boy and I Last year Trail Riding.

Until I make my way back again ... 


(Follow me on Facebook for a few more updates about our day to day life.)

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Thank you for sharing. You will find when people read your blog you will get excited about it. I promise. Now if I can make you a button so I can put you on my front page...get feeling better sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited! ;) My first post had 50 views ... I was really surprised at that. You will have to hold my hand as I learn all about this new computer stuff lol. We feel better today thanks to lots of prayers and charcoal water. We seriously drank a gallon yesterday!

    ReplyDelete